I believe in work-life fusion. I learned that by pairing a workshop with my father and my partner.
Now I pay it forward to my kids:
– I spoke with Joppe at multiple conferences in 2014-2015
– I created Anguis an android game with Joppe (and the whole family tested it)
– I did workshops with Bent in 2016 where he played the product owner
– In 2019 I did a presentation about Real Options with Geike at agile India
– I helped Geike publish her first book arduino with Geike at age 11.
I challenge all parents to look for ways to do the same.
Words to describe me:
- Creative collaborative agent
- agile instigator
- Always Sharing Knowledge
- story teller
- first follower
Since 2012 I work on a walking desk and have inspired +30 people around the world to do the same.
I have published 28 books, many cocreated with the agile community.
Since a few years agile friends started to joke about the six degrees of agile with me at the centre.