We had a great conversation about:
– the creation of the agile manifesto
– Alistair dancing the tango at the Swedish Tax authority
– Siagile: The way to include agile in Social Impact
– Listening with generosity
– Increase the quality in listening
– What is the cheapest way to get information from here to there…
– Alistair agile, the most informal style he gets away with.
– What is something you are good at and not known for?
Books we talked about:
– Complexity and Postmodernism: Understanding Complex Systems (Paul Cilliers)
– Chance and Necessity: An Essay on the Natural Philosophy of Modern Biology (Jacques Monad)
– Arthur Upfield books