I have teenagers that sometimes think that the decision what they will study is the most important decision of their life.
I disagree. Here is the top ten career choices I already made in my life:
1) volunteer in a youthclub, some of my friends, turned it into a job
2) worked in a children playground
3) DJ at the youthclub and even worked a full summer as a DJ, in the south of France
4) Wrote songs for some local bands
5) software support
7) software trainer
8) agile coach
9) Wrote & published + 30 books
10) Blogger & Youtube
And I don’t plan to stick only to these choices for the rest of my life. Here are some of the books that helped me and friends to think about designing our life.
|So good they can’t ignore you||Cal Newport|
|Designing your life||Bill Burnett & Dave Evans|
|Show your work||Austin Kleon|
What books would you add?
If you like this book list: have a look at the bottom of this page for more book lists…