The last years, the big companies see advantages of agile, and they want to scale that. Yet a big part of that solution is to focus as a whole company onto the same goal.
OKRs (Objective & Key Results) are a helpful tool to help a company to focus.
Just like agile, its looks like a fad from the last year, and just like agile, it exists already for more then two decades (OKRs are actually older then the agile manifesto)
So time for another community driven booklist….
- Measure what matters, John Doerr
- High Output management, Andy Grove
- Radical Focus, Christina Wodtke
- Succeeding with OKRs in agile, Allan Kelly
- The Beginners Guide to OKR, Felipe Castro
- Start Less, Finish More, Dan Montgomery
At the bottom of my own bookpage, you can find all the bookslists I have gathered since 2010.