1) When do you normally do a retrospective?
b is the best answer, all others are wrong or do not reflect the real intention of a retro.
2) Who should attend the retrospective?
a and c are both valid answers, this questions aims to trigger reaction if the PO should or should attend the retro.
3) What is the best way to do a retrospective?
4) What happens with the actions that come out of retrospectives?
b is the correct answer, e is not wrong but doesn’t emphasize enough that it is the team who takes action
Where to learn more about Retrospectives:
- Book: Project retrospectives From Norm Kerth (If you are an independent consultant or like using your phone in your care, read his story.)
- Book: Agile Retrospectives from Esther Derby & Diana Larsen
- google University: Making Good teams great
- My agile retrospective presentation: how to make retrospective the heart of your agile process
A few of my example Retrospectives