Last week I published the Agile Thursday Quiz about BurnupCharts.
Here are the answers from Pawel Brodzinski. (who created these questions.)
Looking at a burn-up chart one can say:
Looking at a burn-up chart one can’t say:
Yes, Pawel decided to pull a trick on you, as all of the answers are correct.
Most of answers can be found in his post about burn-up charts: and the rest is stuff that is true for both burn-ups and burn-downs.
More links about BurnUp Charts:
- Mike Cohn’s post on burn-downs
- wikipedia entry on burn-downs
- Mike’s follow up on alternative burn-downs
- Stock Exchange question: How do you build a burn up chart
- Burn up charts article at Better Projects (with a YouTube video)
- How I used burn down charts to help my 8 year old son with homework
- Cumulative Flow Diagram as a burn up chart
- Why a burn up chart is better
- Slideshare presentation from Thoughtworks on Burnup charts
- Forget burndown use burnups