For the 6 year in a row, I created a new year video with our last years pictures.
Last year, uploaded the video on the 20 december. Funny enough, the most important event of the year still had to happen. On 25 december, Els asked me after 15,5 years to marry her.
- followed 3 kids in different stages of their life
- helped a distributed team to publish 5 websites in 4 different countries
- inspired 13 online collaboration projects with 146 people
- spoke at multiple conferences
- published our book: who is agile
- launched an agile book bundle to sell 10 agile books for 50 dollar.
our marriage was clearly the family event this year.
The song is a 10 year old dialect song. We selected it, because it’s related to our marriage in multiple ways. A lot of it is hard to translate in English and I would like to thank my FB friends: Jan Van Hecke, Frank Louwers, Jurgen De Smet, Hans Warie, Hannah Verbeke, Johan Tré, Peter Verheyen, Thomas Bouve, Robrecht Demurie for helping out.
Happy New year and I hope we meet again next year.
Let’s all have a playful 2013