Last week Duarto Vasco tweeted the question: Best facilitation book for Agile Teams?
I’m not in favour of competitive behaviour, so I gave a list of agile facilitation books I know (I haven’t read all of them, but the ones I haven’t, are on my reading backlog)
This evening I realized more people could be interested in this list, so here it is:
- Agile Retrospectives from Esther Derby & Diana Larsen
- A Wack on the side of the head from Roger Von Oech
- Collaboration Explained from Jean Tabaka
- Facilitator’s Guide to Participatory Decision-Making from Sam Kaner, Lenny Lind, Catherine Toldi, Sarah Fisk, Duane Berger
- Innovation Games from Luke Hohmann
- Game Storming from Dave Gray, Sunni Brown, James Macanufo
- Training From The Back of the Room from Sharon Bowman
- Visual Meetings from David Sibbet
- Visual Teams from David Sibbet
- Collaboration with the enemy from Adam Kahane (tip from Diana Larsen)
- Facilitating Breakthrough from Adam Kahane (tip from Diana Larsen)
Full transparency: most links on these list use amazon affiliates links.
One comment on “9 agile facilitation books”