I was lucky to be selected in multiple initiatives created by agilist.
- 2 years ago, my previous blog was select nr 177 on Jurgen Appelo’s top 200 blogs for developers
- 2 months ago, Matt Heusser put me on his 25 agilists to follow on twitter list
- a month ago Agile Scout put my 1 year old blog on 102 of 200 agile blogs to read
- last week, Olaf Lewitz has selected me as awesome coach of the week
After all that attention, I thought I should do something back. I liked Olaf’s idea of one person per post.
Instead of me saying why I like that person, I have decided to ask some questions and let the persons answer them and say some more about themselves.
In the coming weeks and months you will read answers to the follow questions:
- What is something people usually don’t know about you but has influenced you in who you are?
- If you would not have been in IT, what would have become of you?
- What is your biggest challenge and why is it a good thing for you?
- What drives you ?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What is the last book you have read?
- What question do you think I should also ask and what is the answer?
I wouldn’t be me, if I did not turn this into a community thing. Instead of me selecting all the people who you will read about, the last questions I asked was:
- Who should be the next person to answer these questions?
I hope you like this series as much as I do. As a teaser, I can already tell you that I learned something from everyone by reading their answers.
Update: This idea is really taking of. Due to the succes, I have more people answering to quickly publish all answers. Read more about that here.