The most popular item on my blog is the book list I made at Agile 2010.
As I read a lot of books, I wondered what other booklist could I make. I try to read at least one book every month that has nothing to do with IT. At this moment I am preparing a 2 day leadership course, although I have lots of agile, and IT books on my desk, these are the non IT one’s I have at my desk:
– The Goal
On my kindle I have:
– How the brain learns to read (Reading this one)
– Implementing Beyond Budgeting (Read last week)
– Open Space technology (Loaded because I like the book so much)
– This is your brain on music (David said it is a must read book)
– Drive (next on my reading list)
As any list, this list is not complete, I even think it is very biased in one direction (I feel that all these books could reference each other) What books do you think I should add?