Nice talk from David Hussman
- A skeptic wants to learn: a cynic has lost hope.
- When estimates become promises, fear comes to live.
- a daily assassination
- After explaining for the sixteen time what a story point is, I thought was is the point…
- Listen to your customer, don’t always do what they say(Alan Cooper)
- How long does it take for an agile team to find their groove: 4 iterations. (Ward Cunnigham)
- he explains ways to use red and green cards similar to referee cards
- the agile mountain
- the only code that has no bugs is no code
- it was a social norm to lie to each other: did you test that? “yeah I tested that”
- When you break up the rolling stones, you don’t get 5 super band, you get a bunch of old guys…
I started to create the blog post this the talk before I heared the whole talk, why? because I trust David.