Today I was watching a deck of cards created by Industrial Logic
It made me think of something I had been thinking for a very long time.
In the agile community we use a lot of games.
- the xp Game (http://www.xpgame.be)
- All the agile games Portia, Vera & Pascal made http://www.agilecoach.net/
- the ball game http://borisgloger.com/en/2008/03/15/the-scrum-ball-point-game/ used a lot in the CSM classes
- Luke has Innovation Games http://innovationgames.com/
- Lego has serious play http://www.seriousplay.com/
- We have the Perfection game game www.liveingreatness.com/the-core-protocols/perfection-game.html
- the leadership game I created with my father http://www.hanoulle.be/2010/06/leadership-game-v-4-01/
- Jurgen has collection also a bunch of games http://agilefun.com/2008/10/18/agile-games-and-techniques-time-to-share-some/
- Tasty CupCakes has the large collection of games http://blog.tastycupcakes.com/
- And I know I forgot more then I listed here….
I wondered if there was a mailing list for Agile Games. I had been looking before but never found one. So after a brief check on twitter, I created one myself.
We now have a google group to talk about agile games
In just a few hours already 66 people joined me on the list and are talking about the first agile games they played.
We have a nice diversity of people: people that have created some of these first games, others that are facilitating and even people that never played an agile game but are eager to do so…
People from Argentinia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, UK, US and that is just from the people I know…
All of that thanks to lot’s of people on twitter that retweeted my message.
I hope you join us also http://groups.google.com/group/agilegames/
|Subscribe to AgileGames|
|Visit this group|